Click on the image above to download the invitation PDF (200KB)
9:45am Tuesday, 8 March 2016
IMB Large Seminar Room 3.142, Queensland Bioscience Precinct (#80)
To foster the translation of ideas into innovation, Bayer is looking for disease-related biomarkers and novel drug targets as a basis for the development of new therapeutics.
Find out about Bayer’s Grants4Targets™ program which supports university research on novel targets. The therapeutic areas of interest are oncology, gynecology, cardiology and hematology. By combining expertise from industry and academia, the program is designed to accelerate the transition from basic research to new promising treatment options.
Hear about Bayer’s recently launched Grants4Indications™ platform which supports ideas for a non-clinical research project to evaluate a Bayer compound in a new indication.
You are invited to attend a presentation by Bayer Pharmaceutical and meet with members of their team:
- Dr Damian O’Connell – Senior Vice President and Global Head of Clinical Sciences, Germany
- Dr Hwee Ching Ang - Head Global External Innovation & Alliances Science Hub, Singapore
- Nelson Ambrogio – Country Division Head Bayer Pharmaceuticals for Australia / New Zealand, Sydney
- Anne Choi – Head of Clinical for AP, Singapore
- Loredana Esposito – Head of Clinical for ANZ, Sydney
- Chloe Perot – Business Operations Manager, Sydney
For more information, please contact Dr Craig Belcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3365 4037.