UQ researchers want to partner with Australian food companies to take innovations to market. During this event companies will have the opportunity to meet with UQ food scientists in a series of one-on-one sessions. This will allow companies to explore particular issues or interests and assess the potential for collaboration.
Breakthrough products and technologies will include:
- 3-D printed foods
- New patented CO2 powder
- Naturally functional foods
- Healthier and better tasting foods with less sugar and fat
- Adding health actives to foods without affecting the taste
- Foods that reduce appetite
- New natural preservatives
- New antioxidant rich native flavours
- Australia's only patented non-dairy probiotic drink.